27.07.2012 Alter: 6 Jahre
27.-29.07.2012 Swiss Open AC
On behalf of the Swiss Croquet Association I would like to invite you to participate in the 10th. Swiss Open for Association Croquet, play scheduled from Friday 27th. July to Sunday 29th July, inclusive.
Deadline for entries: 30th. June
- Play starting on Friday 27th. July with the Final on Sunday 29th. July
- To be held on the 2 lawns of the CERN Croquet Club, Geneva, Switzerland
- Maximum of 12 participants playing in blocks with a “best of 5” final.
- Double banking ONLY if unavoidable
- Dawson Balls
- Entry fee: 120 Swiss Francs
- Provided by CERN Club members where possible
- Those with preference for a hotel will be given assistance with choice
- Local transport will be provided whenever necessary
- All meals and drinks will be provided at all times throughout your stay
- A visit of the CERN physics installation can be arranged if requested
- Manager: John Davis of Luxembourg
- Current Holder: Stephen Mulliner
Inscriptions and further information:
Although not coinsiding with the Swiss National Holiday of August 1st. this year, since it falls mid-week, the Fetes de Geneve will be in full swing during the Championship, and well worth checking out should you be a player or supporter.
We can assure you of a very warm welcome and a very enjoyable Championship.
Best Regards, Dave